Academic Works in Economics
Corporate Finance, Monetary Economics, and Computational Economics
- Current Position: Deputy Head, Observatoire des entreprises, Banque de France
- Business Address: 31, rue Croix des Petits Champs - 75049, Paris CEDEX 01, France
- Phone: +33 1 42 92 26 19
- Mail: email@example.com
- Previous Business Experience: Financial Analyst: EY, Engie.
- Education: PhD in Economics, Paris School of Economics 2011; École Centrale Paris, 1998-2001
- Download a CV (English/French) or find
NEW Coarse Credit Ratings, Corporate Financing, and Real Outcomes, with M. Girotti and F. Salvadè, 2017.
Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships, with A. Duquerroy and W. Mullins, 2017.
Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment, with M. Girotti and A. Landier, 2017.
Competition, Innovation, and the Business Cycle, 2012.
Published Research Papers
NEW Can the Provision of Long-Term Liquidity Help to Avoid a Credit Crunch? Evidence from the Eurosystem’s LTROs, with P. Andrade, H. Fraisse, and J.-S. Mésonnier, Journal of the European Economic Association, Forthcoming.
Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of LTROs During the Great Recession, with J. Matheron and J.-G. Sahuc, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2017.
Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy, with D. Beau, L. Clerc, and B. Mojon, Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, 2014.
- Competition, R&D, and the Cost of Innovation, with P. Askenazy and D. Irac, Oxford Economic Papers, 2013.
- Potential Growth in Several Industrial Economies: a Comparison with A. Saint-Guilhem, Empirical Economics, 2010.
- Issues on Potential Growth Measurement and Comparison: How Structural Is the Production Function Approach? with A. Saint-Guilhem, St. Louis FED Review, 2009.
- Variantes en Univers Incertain with S. Adjemian, A. Devulder, and N. Maggiar, Économie et Prévision, 2008.
- Is the Inflation-Output Nexus Asymmetric in the Euro Area? Some evidence for France, Germany and Italy with M. Baghli and H. Fraisse, Economics Letters, 2007.
- More on IDEAS (for non-academic writings), Google Scholar, and Amazon (French textbook in Quantitative Macro)...