Academic Works in Economics
Corporate Finance, Monetary Economics, and Computational Economics
- Current Position: Deputy Head, Observatoire des entreprises, Banque de France
- Business Address: 31, rue Croix des Petits Champs - 75049, Paris CEDEX 01, France
- Phone: +33 1 42 92 26 19
- Mail: [email protected]
- Previous Business Experience: Financial Analyst: EY, Engie.
- Education: PhD in Economics, Paris School of Economics 2011; École Centrale Paris, 1998-2001
- Download a CV (pdf) or find
Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships, with A. Duquerroy and W. Mullins, 2017.
Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment, with M. Girotti and A. Landier, 2017.
- Can the Provision of Long-Term Liquidity Help to Avoid a Credit Crunch? Evidence from the Eurosystem’s LTROs, with P. Andrade, H. Fraisse, and J.-S. Mésonnier.
Competition, Innovation, and the Business Cycle, 2012.
- More drafts in preparation...
Published Research Papers
NEW Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of LTROs During the Great Recession, with J. Matheron and J.-G. Sahuc, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, Forthcoming.
Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy, with D. Beau, L. Clerc, and B. Mojon, Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, 2014.
- Competition, R&D, and the Cost of Innovation, with P. Askenazy and D. Irac, Oxford Economic Papers, 2013.
- Potential Growth in Several Industrial Economies: a Comparison with A. Saint-Guilhem, Empirical Economics, 2010.
- Issues on Potential Growth Measurement and Comparison: How Structural Is the Production Function Approach? with A. Saint-Guilhem, St. Louis FED Review, 2009.
- Variantes en Univers Incertain with S. Adjemian, A. Devulder, and N. Maggiar, Économie et Prévision, 2008.
- Is the Inflation-Output Nexus Asymmetric in the Euro Area? Some evidence for France, Germany and Italy with M. Baghli and H. Fraisse, Economics Letters, 2007.
- More on IDEAS (for non-academic writings), Google Scholar, and Amazon (French textbook in Quantitative Macro)...